Come dance a Merry Jig (KS2)
Learn how to dance Medieval style (peasant dance and courtly dance).
- practice your moves and reverences ready to dance before King Richard and Queen Anne (subject to availability)
- make a mask
- use some musical instruments
The session is delivered by Christina in medieval costume.
Cost is £2.50 per student plus travel expenses. There is a catchment area for this session.
Please contact Christina to discuss if you are interested.
National Curriculum links:
- A local History study beyond 1066: Focus on Battle of Bosworth
- A study of an aspect or theme in British History that extends chronological knowledge beyond 1066: changes in social history to include medicine and leisure
- English, Art, Science, Music and P.E